Ahead of the release on the big screen alongside United States on 25 March 2016. Superman v Batman movie: Dawn of Justice, began doing promotion.
Well here is presented a number of interesting facts about the movie Batman v Superman: the Dawn of Justice who may not yet know, as offered from various sources.
- Ben Affleck (cast of Batman in this movie) and Christian Bale (Batman actor Batman Dark Night Trilogy before the Dawn of Justice) ever cross paths at a costume shop.
- Fans who guess and answer the Christian Bale envy with Ben Affleck, the answer to that is very appropriate. In an interview, Bale found himself still wanted to continue to play the character of Batman in the sequel. He then returned and instead said, “I feel so jealous (envious) against others who played Batman.”
- Cast of Superman in the film, Henry Cavill, confessed himself should raise the muscles of his body twice as much than he ever did when filming Superman: Man of Steel (2013). Fitness coach Henry, said the rigorous training that is done the actors, allowing rest period at the second shooting of the film. So this time they could raise the base of the existing muscles become twice as large.
- Results and pictures as well as great acting in this film Ben Affleck, according to the authorities of Warner Bros. a report heard that they give applaus, and start negotiations for a new labor contract with Ben Affleck to give him a lucrative offer made three plays in the movie Batman, rather than the previous employment contract, which just offered create one film only.
- This will be the first live action film that includes Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman (or Trinity) together.
- In an interview with Jimmy Fallon, Ben Affleck says he has been warned by Warner Bros. about the possible negative reaction against the election itself as Batman and was advised to stay away from the internet after the announcement of his name. He also said, to assuage the concerns of the studio show him from negative comments have been made by fans of the actor/actress the previous superhero.
- Make appearances in the film, Ben Affleck has added extra muscle by 20 pounds or equivalent 9.07 pounds and reach the target amount of fat 8 percent in her body made her role as Bruce Wayne/Batman.
- Ben Affleck in an interview had asked Warner Bros. If he can have one of the Batman costume later after filming was completed, the entire process of course for free. The producer said yes! However, Ben had to pay USD 100 thousand make have that Batman costume. Well Ben then changed his mind and asked again whether he is allowed only to take pictures only along Batman costume!
- Jimmy Fallon once asked once to his daughter about her response over the selection of Ben Affleck as Batman in this movie and the kid says, “they don’t care. They want is seeing a film Frozen (2013). “
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan previously proposed officers of Warner Bros. as Bruce Wayne/Batman in this movie. But finally he was given the role of Thomas Wayne, the father of Bruce Wayne.
- When Gal Gadot was asked by a journalist about how she could have the appearance of breasts as Wonder Woman in the comic, he replied: “Wonder Woman was Amazonian and Amazonian women historically have only one breast. So, if I’m really fit in with the ‘ original version ‘ … then it will be a problem. ” In addition Gadot practicing various types of martial arts made this role, i.e., Kung Fu, kick boxing, jiu jitsu, Sword fight and capoeira in preparation for filming.
- Jason Momoa (plays the role of Aquaman in this film) insisted that his contract for the DC Comic was a deal made four films.
- The manufacturer States that this is the first DC Comics film open to the cinematic universe of cinematic for the superhero they: “Batman is being brought to the universe is now settled by Superman.”
- As it turns out, Batman costume worn by Ben Affleck in this film, take the base of the Batman costume in the comic book “The Dark Knight Returns”, written by Frank Miller.
- The film marks the third time that Batman’s role has been played by Oscar winners (Ben Affleck won best original screenplay for “Good Will Hunting (1997) and Best Picture for Argo (2012).